Tuesday, December 11, 2007

er what?

Yes, it's been a while.

The food experimenting hasn't stopped, in the interim I cooked a 13 course meal for 12 and even at this moment I'm chomping on a Kimchi sandwich made with our own cabbage and winter radish grown on the farm. It's good, but I was too timid with the chillies.

It's just that sometimes I wonder what it's all about. Who really cares what I do with my food after all.

Anyway, expect a small rash of postings while I catch up with the Hawaiian experiment and then it will be Yule.

3 comments:

Christina S said...

And I hope you're going to blog about how you're getting on with your new glasses too :-)

Niles said...

I've been worried you've not been eating! (says he, waiting for pizza to come)

Catofstripes said...

Ruby, my new glasses make me feel sick and I have to take them off when I'm reversing the car. But it does make me safer at speed!

Niles, do I look like I've stopped eating!