Sunday, December 29, 2013

Return of the wanderer

Pizza topped toast
Pizza topped toast from 2013
 
I've been AWOL, missing in action, lost at sea, any number of clichéd euphemisms for simply not being around but I thought with the new year just about to start it might be the right time to revamp the old place and make a fresh start with cooking in public.

A quick flick through the photo archives reveals almost no pictures of prepared food at all, as if food and I have been having a trial separation. We haven't but clearly my heart has been elsewhere.

For the moment all the old entries have been placed in limbo to be reviewed and republished if I feel they have enough merit and since this is a new year the resolution is to make at least one original posting a week. We'll see how it goes but I think I'm glad to be back.

latkes with vegan black pudding
My birthday dinner, latkes with vegan black pudding and apple sauce.


No comments: