Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It's my party

and I'll cry if I want to.

brenda

This rather splendid beast was the present that my son and his father gave me. I used it for the first time today and it is good. If I had to find a fault it would be the rather weedy and difficult to control toggle switch which I feel sure I will break before too long but it should be easy enough to replace.

With it I made a batch of the Colby Uncheese from the Uncheese Cookbook as quickly as you like and very effectively.

colby

I just wish it could have helped me with my birthday cake which turned into a sorry mess of a thing. Still, it tastes o.k.

unholy mess

And so another year commences...

4 comments:

Pamela Stocks said...

Happy belated thingies. What are cakes for, if not for demolishing anyway?

Catofstripes said...

Thanks Pamela.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

Catofstripes said...

Thanks Noel.